Further development of my thumbnails


After my lesson on Monday I started to create my magazine digitally, once I had put all the content in each article I realised that I only had a small amount of text for each one. As a result I came to a decision to join each article together to put two/three in each. For example instead of having one article for design principles and one for Walter Gropius I have put them into one design. The image above is a rough idea of how the articles are going to look layout wise which is a difference from the post before where you can see I have 8 different articles and this time I have 6, which may become 5 once designed digitally.