iPad Design – simple process
The process of creating an iPad design is very simple, which are:
- Pulbication is called a Folio – folio is used when you are referring back to the whole pulbication or the magazine you are creating.
- Each page is called an Article – This term is used when talking about each page of your folio. You need to remember that each article must be created in seperate documents.
- Set up each individual files in Illustrator for each article
- Add interactive clements using Folio Overlay Panel
After thinking about these basic terms you need to know about set ups of Illustrator
- What orientation will your publication be – horizontal, vertical, both
- What device you are creating the publication for – iPad, Android, iPhone, Kindle, Kobo
- Columns and margins
- Typefaces – you need larger type for an online magazine than print, for example 12pt.
- Continues pages.
Once you have made note of all the above for your own publication you can get started and create the programme.